Sunday, May 29, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of May 30

Well, I have officially started back on cycle 2 of the 17 Day Diet, but unofficially I don’t know if I am going to stay there for 17 days. I am having a hard time with this…I feel like I am getting stuck in a rut with this diet. I am going to post my meal plan and hope for the best…
Monday: frozen meals because of multiple soccer practices after school
Tuesday: grilled chicken and veggies
Wednesday: eat out because of an out-of-town doctor’s appointment
Thursday: baked turkey tenderloin and veggies
Friday: eat out because of a retirement dinner
Saturday: eat out because I will be shopping for my trip to pick my husband up from OSUT!!!

Of course, I will not be doing a lot of grocery shopping this week since we will be eating out so much. When I eat out, I try to stick with chicken, salads, and either broccoli or green beans. I try extremely hard not to have bread. Most likely, these meals out will be a Zaxby’s salad or a Wendy’s salad (I am currently in love with their new berry and almond chicken salad).

This is linked to Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment