Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of March 28

Well, I must say this diet is amazing! I am down 10.2 pounds as of Sunday morning!!! I have had much more energy and have felt wonderful—until Thursday evening. That is when the CRUD struck…I think it is just a nasty cold. I have stuck with the diet through being sick, though what I really wanted while I was sick was not on this diet!! This week (on the 31st) I move to cycle 2, which is a few other choices of meat and adding in certain carbs every other day—such as sweet potatoes, oatmeal, potatoes, and brown rice. These probably won’t show up much on my menu, though, because these carbs are eaten before supper. I just hope this cycle isn’t where I blow it!!!

Monday: grilled chicken with veggies

Tuesday: turkey tenderloin with veggies

Wednesday: grilled pork chops with veggies

Thursday: turkey tenderloin with veggies

Friday: grilled pork chops and veggies

Saturday: baked fish with veggies

Sunday: chicken with veggies

 

Veggies that I have to use this week include: salad mix, green beans, onions, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, asparagus

 

This post is linked to Menu Planning Mondays.

5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm visiting from MPM. Your menu looks delicious! I love to grill too, it is simple and generally healthy :)Good luck on your diet. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just started meal planning this week! it really helps! Love your blog! Found you at Military Monday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menu looks great....I'm curious about your diet, though. Have you posted about it previously? Congrats on the weight loss! I'm suffering a head cold myself....blah. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes!
    @ Hayley, I only talked about my diet briefly in the menu plans for the last few weeks. It is fron the 17 Day Diet by Dr. Mike Moreno.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss. I'm trying to get back on track. Can't wait to run when the weather turns better. :)
    Following you too! :)

    ReplyDelete