Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week of March 14

 

Monday: grilled chicken with veggies

Tuesday: turkey tenderloin with veggies

Wednesday: chicken fajitas without tortillas

Thursday: turkey tenderloin with veggies

Friday: more chicken and veggies

Saturday: baked fish with veggies

Sunday: chicken with veggies

 

Veggies that I have to use this week include: spring salad mix with spinach, green beans, onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower, carrots

 

This post is linked to Menu Planning Mondays.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your diet! I have a friend who started it about two weeks ago and lost 10lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to meal plan! It just so hard with only me and a 22 month old to cook for...

    New follower from the blog hop! Catch me at http://grabenandgabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This menu looks great! We eat pretty much all chicken here, too. I am giving you an award! You can check it out at:

    http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Hope you are having a great week! :-)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete